Play with family of course! I love being with my nephews and nieces and don't stop laughing by the cute things they do and the fun things that they say. I just wish they all were closer so that I could spend more time with them! We had a lot of fun listening to Andrew perform his various animal voices and we all had fun swimming at my pool!
Jack had fun on the 4th jumping on the Rampton's trampoline and sword fighting with Andrew and Greg.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Oh what do you do in the summertime.....
Posted by Becky at 7/24/2008 08:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh poor Andrew...the very end of that video is scary!
I didn't know how to edit it out. He was fine...a little scared but Greg was right there so he recovered quickly.
Very cute! What amazing nephews we have.
As far as Jack and Andrew playing with swords together... the smaller kid the bigger the toy?! Does that go for adults as well? Wahoo, I get the biggest at the next reunion! :)
LOL! It's yours Nadine! Does that mean you're going to be coming out here? :)
Post a Comment