Now that I've been in my townhome for a year and a half, I'm finally getting around to painting my garage and bedrooms and putting things on my wall. I painted my garage walls white. Now it's a true AF garage since I had already epoxied the floor red! :) I painted an accent wall in my bedroom and this next week I'll be painting my extra bedroom a seafoam green color. I'll be glad when I have it all done. I've also finally got some vinyl stenciling and wall hangings up too. A year and a half to
start it and 2 weeks to finish!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Let the home improvement begin!
Posted by Becky at 7/06/2008 09:16:00 PM
Labels: Home improvement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Looks beautiful. Glad you have made the time to do the things you would like.
I still get a kick out of the red floor in the garage. (Little recommendation...the blue text is difficult to read)
Hey! I love it and we're excited to see it in person. I LOVE the garage floor - but then, you know me and red!
I know. I've tried to change it about 10 times and it won't change it. It's been frustrating.
Your bedroom looks really cute! And the garage looks super nice too. I love your saying on the wall too. :)
Love the vinyl lettering!! I do that as a side business - so much fun!! So if you ever need any... Check out our blog "themayletts.blogspot.com".
Looks great! I think your garage is a great example to us all....Can't wait to see more.
What a great place! You are amazing!
Jenny~
Post a Comment