Some of you have been asking when I'm going to update my blog. Here's the latest occurrences:
At the beginning of December I was able to travel with my parents to Livermore, California for my niece Anna's baptism. Anna is the first of the nieces and nephews to be baptised. It was so much fun to see her and my other nieces (Claire, Eliza) and nephews (Josh, Luke and Jack) for the weekend. They are all so creative and full of energy.
We enjoyed jumping on the trampoline, watching Christmas movies, playing touch football (I watched and videotaped), singing, etc.
Eliza is quite the athlete and held her own with the boys. She was so funny. Every time she got the ball she'd run a reverse. Check out Brett's face! Ha ha!
Jack was very content to play with the toy train! Oh, how he loves his trains! Not even Allan could convince him to come play football for more than one play.
I even got to teach Anna and Josh how to play air hockey on my iPhone! They were better than me!
The only negative for the weekend was having to say goodbye. It's no fun having everyone live so far away! :(
Saturday, December 27, 2008
The latest and greatest
Posted by Becky at 12/27/2008 08:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice shots Beck. I'm sad I missed the football fun, even though I'd have to be a cheerleader like Jack.
This was fun to see. Somehow I missed a lot of this! C & E had so much fun with Jack. They talk about what he said or did all the time. Pretty funny.
Post a Comment