Michigan City, MI for the beach!
Travis, Veronica, Miranda and Megan making a sand castle at the beach.
Nica enjoying her towel under the umbrella. She HATED the water! Too cold!
Zoe inside a big hole she was digging. It's kind of hard to tell.
June 2 & 3, Indianapolis Zoo
The girls in front of the tropical fish aquarium.
Saying CHEESE! to the CHEETAH!
Miranda going deep! This picture made me laugh so I had to include it.
Nadine and Miranda in front of the walrus!
Travis & Miranda singing "My Hands" for me. I love all the motions of the song and she tried to do them, despite being buckled into her seat. (Sorry about the cell phone interferance.)
Petting the elephant after the show. I've never done that before so I think I was more excited than Zoe and Miranda.
The elephants showing off.
"Going over the Ribber!" Miranda would say this every time we went over a river! Loved it-as you can see Travis and Nadine aided me in getting her to say it.
"Are we invisible" is from one of Miranda's favorite movies.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
June 1-4
Posted by Becky at 7/18/2010 11:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Still laughing! I love the videos.
By way of explanation: Miranda came up to the cheetah and said, "Say Cheetah!" when I went to take their picture. I couldn't get her to say it that way again, despite (as you heard) much prompting.
The favorite movie is "Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses". She still loves that movie, and watches, sings and quotes it daily!
Thanks so much for all that fun! It's great to see your perspective on it, too! Love you (and miss you horribly!)
Post a Comment